Product Description & Reviews
Concrete Stone Mold WS 5002/1. Rubber molds have the abrasion resistance and tear strength needed to keep production moving. Casting concrete into rubber molds lets you make perfect copies of any original every time! Concrete Stone Molds are ready for casting same day and last in production...saving you time, labor, and material costs. Urethane molds are used everyday by professionals to make architectural elements, concrete stone veneer, formliners, concrete countertops, GFRC panels, concrete statues and furniture and the list goes on. These molds can be used over and over. You are purchasing 2 section urethane rubber mold designed for casting plaster, concrete and polymer concrete. Mold size 3.87 SQ.FT(0.36 m2) approximate. Measurements - 27 1/2" X 20 1/2" X 2" (70 cm X 52 cm X 5 cm) Mold's sections - 2 Section dimensions: Approx. size of each section 25 1/2" X 9" x 1 1/2" (65 cm X 23 cm x 3.5 cm). These concrete stone molds are easy to use, and each purchase comes with an instruction sheet with information and tips on: mixing and pouring concrete, coloring the stone, releasing the casting. We recommend our Concrete Release Agent G-1 concentrate in releasing concrete or gypsum plaster castings from rubber molds. Please note: The stone making instruction will be sent to buyer's e-mail address by request. The stone making instruction also available on GlobMarble web site. Wholesale orders available at: http://globmarble.com/online-store/en/concrete-stone.html?sef_rewrite=1 We manufacture all of our own products and have an unlimited supply. If you need more, let us know, we will get right back to you with pricing. If you'll order more than 1 product, post charges will be combined automatically by Amazon shipping calculator.
Features & Highlights
- Wood Grain Concrete Stone Mold. GlobMarble Rubber Mold WS 5002/1
- Mold size 3.87 SQ.FT(0.36 m2) approximate. Measurements - 27 1/2" X 20 1/2" X 2" (70 cm X 52 cm X 5 cm).
- Mold's sections - 2 Section dimensions: Approx. size of each section 25 1/2" X 9" x 1 1/2" (65 cm X 23 cm x 3.5 cm).
- Globmarble supplies professional grade casting molds which reproduce the structure and relief of natural stone to the smallest details.
- HOW TO MAKE CONCRETE STONE: Apply release (can be used liquid soap). Mix concrete per instruction, add colors, vibrate the mold lightly to remove an air bubbles, remove the stone in 24 hours.
|Part Number:||WS 5002/1|
|Item Size:||0.24 x 0.02 x 0.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.