Product Description & Reviews
Simplicity meets function and durability with this ground breaking patented WAC landscape lighting 3in inground well light, available in 12V LED or 120V LED and 2700K warm white or 3000K soft white color temperature options. Rated to support over 4,500Lbs of drive over protection. One fixture fits all applications, eliminating the need to choose from dozens of varying beam angles and light outputs found in traditional landscape fixtures. This well light features indexed beam adjustment at 15, 30, 45, or 60 degrees, light output modification from 12W to 2W (11.5 to 3 in 120V), and tilt adjustment up to 20 degrees in either direction. A quick and simple twist of the fixture lens at indexed intervals allows adjustment of the beam angle. Light output can also be continuously adjusted from 12W to 2W (11.5 to 3 in 120V) by the twist of a dial. Factory sealed water tight and IP67 rated for protection against high-pressure water jets and outdoor elements. Available in a Bronze finish with an aluminum construction or in a Bronze finish with a solid brass construction. Brass may provide enhanced protection against corrosive elements found in coastal and marine environments. Luminaire includes a 6Ft lead wire and direct Burial gel filled wire nuts. Power Supply is required for 12V option, additional accessories including a concrete pour kit, and rock guard are available for various mounting and installation options.
Features & Highlights
- Available in a Bronze finish with an aluminum construction or a Bronze finish with a solid brass construction. Brass may provide enhanced protection against Corrosive elements in coastal environments
- Factory sealed water tight and IP67 rated for protection against high-pressure water jets and outdoor elements
- Features indexed continuously adjustable beam angles at 15, 30, 45, and 60 degrees with adjustable light output from 12W to 2W (11.5 to 3 in 120V), and tilt in either direction up to 20 degrees
- Includes 6Ft lead wire and direct burial gel filled wire nuts. Magnetic (preferred) or electronic power Supply is required for 12V version. Additional accessories are available
- High powered LED, input: 110-120v AC, power: 3.5-11.5W (23Va), brightness: 65-515lm, beam angle: 15, 30, 45, 60Deg, CRI: 85, rated hours: 45,000. Standards: UL 1598 & IP67 rated for wet locations
|Color:||Bronze on Aluminum|
|Item Size:||4.63 x 6.25 x 6.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.18 x 6.18 x 6.18 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.