Product Description & Reviews
The Storm Glass Was First Invented In The Mid 1700's, And Soon Made Its Way Into Ships And Harbor Around Europe To Help Give Warning Of Approaching Bad Weather.As Such, The Instrument Is Sometimes Called A 'Fitz Roy Storm Glass'.Lily's Home Fitzroy's Storm Glass Is A Natural Way To Forecast The Weather.Material Used - Product is made from high quality optical glass.Weather Change Prediction - According to Fitzroy's findings, this glass barometer forecasts weather based on changes in the formation of crystals inside the column.Clear Liquid - bright and clear weatherCloudy Liquid - cloudy weather, perhaps with precipitation.Small Dots In The Liquid - humid or foggy weatherCloudy Glass with Small Stars - indicates thunderstorms.Small Stars In Liquid - indicate sunny winter days.Large Flakes throughout the Liquid - expect snow.Crystals at the Bottom - indicate frost.Threads Near the Top - indicate windy weatherDimensions - The Storm Glass is stylish designed frame : 12.5"h x 5"wUse - Works indoors & outdoorsNote 1 - Since this storm glass is just an indication of weather condition it may not be as accurate as Barometer or Actual Meteorological Forecast.Note 2 - The Storm Glass may need one or two weeks for the crystal to stabilize and adapt to the environment. If you want to see the test result, it can be placed in the refrigerator and frozen for 30 minutes to 1 hour, and observe the effects.Order Today By Clicking On Add To Cart And Know The Weather Condition Changes Ahead Of The TimeLily's Home® is a registered trademark of Solar Wholesale, LLC
Features & Highlights
- ✓PREDICTING FORECAST NATURALLY - Lily's Home Fitzroy's Storm Glass predicts weather in a natural way. Indicating the climatic condition in advance is accurate enough to manage your day. It provides an indication without depending on any external methods. It can predict changing weather conditions such as sunny, cloudy, fog, storms, snow, etc.
- ✓DECORATIVE & STYLISH DESIGNED FRAME - Fitzroy's Storm Glass comes in stylish designed frame. The storm glass itself is a very attractive cute device. It is designed to be kept in vertical position in order to sense the weather changes. This vertical frame shaped piece looks nice and can be placed in your sitting area and sure to attract visitors' attention with its beautiful look.
- ✓ELEGANT GIFT - This weather predictor is very attractive and decorative piece to be placed in the house or office. It is a great conversation piece and makes for a great executive gift.
- ✓MEASUREMENT AND INFO.- The Storm Glass is framed in a 12.5"H x 5"W Frame and comes with a decal that summarize how it works. The decal can be removed.
- ✓WORKING OF FITZROY'S STORM GLASS PREDICTS WEATHER - According to Fitzroy's findings, this glass barometer forecasts the weather based on changes in the formation of crystals inside the column. The weather is predicted based on the liquid clarity. If clear, weather will be bright and clear. If cloudy, weather will be cloudy as well, perhaps with precipitation. If there are small dots in the liquid, weather is humid or foggy. A cloudy glass with small stars may indicate thunderstorms and so on.
|Item Weight:||0.71 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.4 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.4 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.