Product Description & Reviews
How do amethysts geodes form? Amethyst formation is a two step process: 1. Air pockets are created when molten lava settles. These air bubbles form a solid rock enclosure which creates the conditions for the crystal forming process to occur. 2. Silica~rich liquid that contains minute amounts of iron. Over time, this composition forms six sided pyramids which we know to be amethyst crystals. Today most high quality amethyst crystals are found in South America with the best specimens being from Brazil and Uruguay. Amethyst has been highly prized throughout the millennia both for it's beauty and it's perceived healing properties. The Ancient Greeks believed that the crystal kept the wearer from getting intoxicated and today the stone is revered for it's ability to improve cognitive function. Whatever the use, amethyst is no doubt one of the most stunning natural phenomenons out there.
Features & Highlights
- ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS AMETHYST CRYSTAL. Our amethyst cathedrals are one of a kind showpieces that will entrance you with their gorgeous purple sparkle and fascinating crystal formations.
- BREATHTAKINGLY LARGE SPECIMEN. Measures 25.5" tall x 9" wide x 9" deep and weighs 53.37 lbs. It has a flat bottom and ready to decorate your space.
- ALL NATURAL. Our amethyst clusters are brought directly from the mineral mines to the studios where the raw stone is quickly cleaned to be appreciated as a raw specimen.
- A GORGEOUS GIFT. Our amethyst come packaged and ready to give as a gift to someone you care about. They'll love the timeless beauty of this beautiful cathedral.
- 100% HASSLE FREE MONEY BACK GUARANTEE. We love our customers! Your purchase is backed by our guarantee that you're fully satisfied or your money back. No questions asked.
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.