Product Description & Reviews
Our Galloping Horse weathervane gracefully swings with the wind atop your roof, serving as a reminder of a great colonial homestead. Good Directions' pure copper weathervanes are unsurpassed in style, quality, and durability – perfect for the house-proud homeowner. Bring The Joy of Outdoor Living to your home with this heirloom-quality piece.Easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an all-weather assembly rod, solid brass 18"L directionals and copper globes. A 401AL Roof Mount recommended, sold separately..
Features & Highlights
- Easy-to-assemble and install. Includes an all-weather assembly rod, solid brass 18"L directionals and copper globes. A 401AL Roof Mount recommended, sold separately.
- Assembled Size: 24" L x 33"H x 15"W; Figure-only: 24"L x 15"H x 1" W.
- Our exclusive Single Point Contact design allows our weathervanes to spin easily in the wind.
- Lifetime Warranty
- The Pure Copper will age naturally over time.
- This size weathervane is ideal for your home, garage, cupola, barn or gazebo.
- Designed by American Artisans.
|Item Weight:||5 pounds|
|Item Size:||15 x 33 x 33 inches|
|Package Weight:||8.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||16.5 x 4.02 x 4.02 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By East Coast Weathervanes and Cupolas
mpn: WV766, ean: 0818718020131,