Product Description & Reviews
The Greeks have used sundials to measure time since 100 B.C. Reminiscent of classic Greek mythology, this Atlas Armillary Sundial will demand attention, whether placed in your home or garden. An exquisite and functional work of art, the sphere is imprinted with Roman numerals to measure time as the sun casts it's shadow throughout the day, just as it did in ancient Greece.Enjoy the magic of celestial time passage right from your home.. Originally created to represent the Earth as the center of the universe, this armillary will become the centerpiece of your home or garden..
Features & Highlights
- Enjoy the magic of celestial time passage right from your home.
- Originally created to represent the Earth as the center of the universe, this armillary will become the centerpiece of your home or garden.
- True function meets classic design with our handcrafted, heirloom quality, recreation of true ancient time and seasonal measurement.
- Constructed with a cast aluminum base, forged steel sphere, and an inner brass gnomon.
- Assembled size: 28"H x 27"W x 16"D. Weighs 15 lbs.
|Item Weight:||15 pounds|
|Item Size:||27 x 28 x 28 inches|
|Package Weight:||19 pounds|
|Package Size:||19 x 10 x 10 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Nautical Tropical Imports
This 14'' Sundial with Lacquer Coating is a perfect accessory or gift for any nautical lover in your family! It measures 14'', is made of brass, and i...