Product Description & Reviews
The Parol is a traditional Philippine Christmas lantern. From its most basic form of a five pointed star made of bamboo sticks and Japanese paper, the modern parol now graces a lot of Filipino homes abroad in elegant capiz shell designs. Each Gift Ko capiz parol is handcrafted by artisans in Pampanga, Philippines with skills passed on through generations. Each piece is unique and occasional scuffs and scratches on the hand-pounded capiz shell surface is normal. There may be also dents on the brass siding from hand-forming the lantern frame. All these imperfections lend to the character of each piece and do not detract from the beauty of the light display when the parol is lit.
Features & Highlights
- Handmade parol (traditional Philippine Christmas lantern) , made in Pampanga by local artisans
- Materials: Capiz shell, brass sheet
- Size: Approximately 18 inch diameter, 1.5 to 2.5 inches thick
- Features 11 Bulbs and 3 Winkers, 3 foot cord with 110 voltage and US standard plug
- For indoor or covered outdoor use only. Store during high winds or extreme temperatures
|Package Weight:||2.6 pounds|
|Package Size:||18 x 4 x 4 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Natural Light Energy Systems
mpn: 10KBPP, ean: 0860008000101,