Product Description & Reviews
Place this handmade natural insect hotel in your garden to attract a variety of insects, such as ladybugs, lacewings, bees, butterflies and other beneficial insects. Natural looking house will adorn any flower garden very well. Installation tips: It should be set up in a sheltered spot away from the prevailing wind. Solitary bees prefer a sunny spot in direct sunlight, most other insects like it best when it's slightly damp. If you have a large flower bed, pond or hedge where there is already an abundance of wildlife you will find your hotel be filled up more quickly if sited near to these population centers.
Features & Highlights
- Hand-manufactured using solely natural materials.
- Dry wood can be home to many insects such as ladybirds and lacewings which eat aphids and help keep your plants pest-free.
- There are different kinds of rooms for the insects to nest.
- Bamboo canes are ideal for solitary bees - they're great pollinators and many species are in decline.
- If you only have a balcony or yard, the insect house is ideal as it provides a choice of suitable habitats in a small area.
|Package Weight:||0.95 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.5 x 2.9 x 2.9 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.