Product Description & Reviews
This bee and bug house provides a safe environment for beneficial garden creatures to shelter, hibernate and nest. Their pollinating activities in turn will greatly help with human food productions, such as fruits and vegetables. These beneficial insects are welcomed in gardens for centuries and they deserve an accommodation like this. Installation tips: The bee hotel should be set up in a sheltered spot away from the prevailing wind. Solitary bees prefer a spot in direct sunlight, most other insects like it best when it's slightly damp. If you have a large flower bed, pond or hedge where there is already abundant wildlife, you will find your hotel to be filled up quickly if sited near these areas.
Features & Highlights
- This bee hotel is made of natural wood.
- It's a great way to help boost the bee populations in your garden.
- The metal roof is strong enough to make a snug and safe shelter for your insects such as bees and ladybugs.
- The house display makes it easy to find and observe fascinating creatures.
- A must-have for all nature lovers.
|Item Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.39 x 5 x 5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.