Product Description & Reviews
Try a 32 oz. bottle of Firefly Simply Pure Paraffin Lamp Oil with Citronella. This is the Cadillac of fuel for tiki torches, oil lamps & lanterns, and oil candles - use indoors and outdoors. I'd like to give you some tips so that you can get the maximum performance from Firefly Liquid Paraffin Lamp Oil. IMPORTANT: You can get even the purist fuel to smoke if you use it improperly. 1) Remove old residual fuel from the fuel reservoir before filling with Firefly Fuel. It doesn't need to dishwasher clean but you certainly don't want to mix fuels together. Mixing fuels will change their burning properties and may cause excessive smoke. 2) Use a clean wick. The wick is the delivery vehicle for the fuel. If the wick is contaminated with old fuel or water, it will not perform properly. 3) The wick should be as low as possible. This will reduce smoke, provide a more consistent flame and conserve fuel. Liquid Paraffin Lamp Oil will solidify at the freezing point of 32 degrees. It will turn to liquid again above 32 degrees without harm to the fuel. All Firefly Fuels use commercial-style bottles with childproof caps and there are NO inactive ingredients, such as colorants, which reduce purity. And, what about leakage during shipping? We electronically seal our bottles to prevent leakage and our packaging has been tested and approved by FedEx to ensure the product gets to you in tip-top shape.
Features & Highlights
- This is the Cadillac of Paraffin Lamp Oil. Firefly Brand is the best performing we have found - Odorless Base & Smokeless - Be sure to read the PRODUCT DESCRIPTION below. We believe in providing as much information as possible so you can make an informed decision.
- Wow! Finally an ODORLESS Tiki Torch Fuel. The Base Fuel is Odorless. We add Citronella Oil to Help Keep the Bugs at Bay. There is Only a Slight Hint of Smell but the Bugs Can Detect It. Here's an economical thought, turn your refilllable liquid oil candle into a long-lasting citronella candle.
- Manufacturers of High-Quality Tiki Torches Recommend Using a Top-Shelf Paraffin Lamp Oil for the Best Performance. Soot is also another consideration. Paraffin Lamp Oil is as clean burning and sootless as you can get. That's why it is recommended for indoor use.
- For Use in Tiki Torches, Oil Lamps, Lanterns & Candles. Indoor and Outdoor Use. Screw-On Pour Spout Included with Every 32-Ounce Bottle of Firefly Fuel.Screw-On Pour Spout Included with Every 32-Ounce Bottle of Firefly Fuel.
- Some Tips on How to Achieve the Best Performance - 1) Don't Mix Different Fuels. 2) Use a Clean, Uncontaminated Wick. 3) Keep the Wick Height to a Minimum which Inhibits Smoking and Conserves Fuel.
|Manufacturer:||Firefly Fuel, Inc.|
|Color:||Citronella Oil Formula|
|Publisher:||Firefly Fuel, Inc.|
|Studio:||Firefly Fuel, Inc.|
|Item Weight:||1.76 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.8 x 3.8 x 3.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Lampe Berger
sku: B003Y1W51Y, mpn: 115056, ean: 3127291150560,