Product Description & Reviews
This skimmer is one of the most advanced and efficient pond skimmers ever designed. It is large enough to accommodate a pump horizontally or vertically, it's ribbed body is strong enough to easily withstand soil and water pressures without caving in or shifting and the large weir and door are versatile enough to handle flows from 1200 to over 8000 gallons per hour.Strong ribbed cylindrical housing eliminates cave-ins. Made from heavy duty high density polyethylene. Tall 7" x 11" wide door for efficient simming over a wide range of water levels.
Features & Highlights
- Strong ribbed cylindrical housing eliminates cave-ins
- Made from heavy duty high density polyethylene
- Tall 7" x 11" wide door for efficient simming over a wide range of water levels
- Accommodates most pumps up to 8,000 GPH
- Mazimum bulkhead placement versatility for multiple inlets and fittings up to 2"
|Manufacturer:||Standard Plumbing Supply|
|Publisher:||Standard Plumbing Supply|
|Studio:||Standard Plumbing Supply|
|Item Weight:||0.3 pounds|
|Item Size:||24 x 23 x 23 inches|
|Package Weight:||26.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||24 x 23.5 x 23.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.