Product Description & Reviews
Buy in bulk. 5 Gallons of Paraffin Lamp Oil with Citronella is now available in a super cool, easily transportable container. Our restaurant and resort customers demanded this product. The fuel will last indefinitely if properly stored in a closed container. This fuel can be used indoors our outdoors. An easy-pour spigot is included. Firefly Simply Pure Paraffin Lamp Oil is the Cadillac of fuel for tiki torches, oil lamps & lanterns, and oil candles. And, with the added Citronella Oil, keeps the mosquitoes away. I'd like to give you some tips so that you can get the maximum performance from Firefly Liquid Paraffin Lamp Oil. IMPORTANT: You can get even the purist fuel to smoke if you use it improperly. 1) Remove old residual fuel from the fuel reservoir before filling with Firefly Fuel. It doesn't need to dishwasher clean but you certainly don't want to mix fuels together. Mixing fuels will change their burning properties and may cause excessive smoke. 2) Use a clean wick. The wick is the delivery vehicle for the fuel. If the wick is contaminated with old fuel or water, it will not perform properly. 3) The wick should be as low as possible. This will reduce smoke, provide a more consistent flame and conserve fuel. Liquid Paraffin Lamp Oil will solidify at the freezing point of 32 degrees. It will turn to liquid again above 32 degrees without harm to the fuel.
Features & Highlights
- This is the Cadillac of Paraffin Lamp Oil. Firefly Brand is the best performing we have found - Odorless Base & Smokeless - Be sure to read the PRODUCT DESCRIPTION below. We believe in providing as much information as possible so you can make an informed decision. An easy-pour spigot is included.
- Our Citronella Formula Does a Good Job Repelling Mosquitoes. Here's an economical thought, turn your refilllable liquid oil candle into a long-lasting citronella candle and keep the bugs away.
- As for Oil Lamps and Lanterns, Firefly Brand Paraffin Lamp Oil is the Perfect Choice if Odorless, Sootless and Smokeless Performance is High on Your List. Be sure to read the PRODUCT DESCRIPTION below for additional information.
- For Use in Tiki Torches, Oil Lamps, Lanterns & Candles. Indoor and Outdoor Use.
- Some Tips on How to Achieve the Best Performance - 1) Don't Mix Different Fuels. 2) Use a Clean, Uncontaminated Wick. 3) Keep the Wick Height to a Minimum which Inhibits Smoking and Conserves Fuel.
|Manufacturer:||Firefly Fuel, Inc.|
|Color:||Citronella Oil Formula|
|Publisher:||Firefly Fuel, Inc.|
|Studio:||Firefly Fuel, Inc.|
|Package Weight:||36.2 pounds|
|Package Size:||11.3 x 10.51 x 10.51 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.