Product Description & Reviews
Made from real Ohio hard pine, all Holley wildlife houses are built to last. Ohio hard pine is a great insulator and--unlike red cedar, cyprus, plywood, or chipboard--is not aromatic. Aromatic woods will kill the young until aired out (which takes up to two years)! Holley wildlife houses are designed with the habits, needs, and protection of our wildlife friends in mind. Logos are branded on, not painted. Logos can be omitted if a plain house is desired, as every house is built to order. Because the houses are built to order, expect approximately 2-4 work days to build. Made in the USA. BY U.S.A. VETERANS ONLY WITH U.S.A. RAW MATERIALS Sorry, no international shipping.
Features & Highlights
- Custom made for your area/ 2 to 4 work days to build and ship. MADE BY U.S.A. VETS AND U.S.A RAW MATERIALS ONLY
- No prebuilt. Build as orders come in to work the best. Constructed from real Ohio Hard Pine
- Made for most medium sized owls, including barred owl, spotted owl, and barn owl
- Includes any nesting material, instructions, or mounting fixtures needed
- Wildlife expert readily available for personal one-on-one questions at (330)221-8799 6am-6pm EST
|Item Weight:||25 pounds|
|Item Size:||12 x 22.5 x 22.5 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Cyan lighting
sku: CYAN-01874, mpn: 01874, ean: 0190808023957,