Product Description & Reviews
Anjon Poly Guard LLDPE pond liner is an economical, extremely durable pond liner with high tear and puncture resistance and high impact strength yet is pliable and flexible, conforming to a variety of irregular surfaces. Anjon Poly Flex is an excellent choice for residential project like water gardens, fish ponds and backyard waterfalls. Anjon Poly Guard also meets the demands of landscape contractors and water feature installers working large commercial and municipal projects like business campus retention ponds, public works water features and residential beautification installations. Anjon Poly Guard attaches easily to waterfalls and skimmers. It fits into corners and follows the irregular contours of the sides and bottom of your pond. Anjon Poly Guard is completely fish, wildlife and aquatic plant safe. It resists stress cracking and is warranted for 10 full years if exposed to direct UV radiation. In non-exposed installations, where the liner is covered by earth, rock or water and shielded from direct UV radiation, Anjon Poly Guard has a life expectancy of 40 years or longer and that's a very long time! The biggest contributors to Koi pond, water garden and waterfall failures are poor, unstable soil conditions. Nonwoven geotextile fabrics are perfect for stabilizing soil, preventing rocks and roots from penetrating pond liner and for creating 'rock pads' to cushion large rocks and boulders placed in the pond on top of the liner Underlayment is EASY to install. Underlayment is manufactured in 5', 10' 15' widths and will ship to you in one or more pieces equal to the total square footage of the pond liner in liner/geo combo. Simply lay the pieces next to each other and install the pond liner. Use any extra underlayment to create pads for large rocks and boulders placed inside your pond.
Features & Highlights
- Economical liner with excellent durability, high impact strength and puncture resistance. Pliable and flexible; conforms to a variety of irregular surfaces. UnderGuard Geotextile Underlayment is perfect for stabilizing soil, preventing rocks and roots from penetrating pond liner and for creating 'rock pads' to cushion large rocks and boulders placed in the pond on top of the liner
- Excellent choice for projects like water gardens, fish ponds and backyard waterfalls. Attaches easily to waterfalls and skimmers; fits into corners and follows contours along the sides and bottom of your pond.
- Resists stress cracking and UV deterioration. Completely safe for fish, wildlife and plants.
- Standard 10-year warranty when exposed to direct UV radiation; 40 plus year nonexposed life expectancy when covered by earth, rock or water.
- 72 lbs. Ships ground package
|Item Weight:||71 pounds|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.