Product Description & Reviews
The console includes audible and visual alarms when temperatures exceed your pre-set minimum and maximum alarm settings. The WS-09 includes two remote thermometers and six additional sensors can be added (F007TP, F007T, F007PF) for comprehensive monitoring. The display console displays temperature, minimum and maximum temperature, which can be reset manually. The scroll mode allows you to view the indoor thermometer and remote channels without pressing any buttons. In scroll mode, all of the indoor and detected outdoor sensors will be displayed in five second intervals. Each remote sensor includes dip switches for channel selection and units of measure (degF vs degC). The sensor search mode allows you to re-sync sensors without removing and re-inserting batteries. Features: Includes two wireless temperature sensors with water proof probes Remote temperature range: lithium batteries: -40°F to 140°F Remote temperature range: non-lithium batteries: -4°F to 140°F Scroll mode automatically displays each sensor every 5 seconds Dip switch selectable remote channels Re-sync mode if sensor reception is interrupted Min/Max Memory for temperature resets manually Monitors temperature in up to 8 remote locations Includes two remote sensors (F007TP) - transmission range of up to 300 feet line of sight (100 feet under most conditions) Frequency: 433 MHz Update Rate: 60 seconds Console Dimensions (LxHxW): 4.50 x 5.0 x 1.00 in LCD Dimensions (LxW): 3.75 x 3.50" Power requirements: Main Unit - 4 x AAA (not included) Remote Sensor - 2 x AAA (not included)
Features & Highlights
- Simple to read, simple to use, and affordable, the WS-09 includes a thermometer in the console and can remotely read and update up to eight remote thermometer sensors at the same from the large digit, uncluttered display.
- Ideal for Refrigerator / Freezer applications but useful for other temperature applications, the WS-09 includes a display with programmable audible and visual alerts when temperature limits are exceeded.
- The remote sensors include two water proof probes for measuring any temperature medium, including refrigerators, freezers, water and soil.
- If your refrigerator is metal, wireless signals can not escape (metal acts as a radio-frequency shield). Thus, the transmitters can be placed outside of the refrigerator / freezer for unobstructed wireless communication to the console.
- The remote sensors include suction cups to attach to any smooth surface.
|Item Size:||1 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.7 pounds|
|Package Size:||5.2 x 2.8 x 2.8 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Oregon Scientific
sku: LWS0601510111006, mpn: THGR810, ean: 6884458925603,
By Taylor Precision Products
mpn: 90100, ean: 0797267389138,