Product Description & Reviews
Other Features: The sensor search mode allows you to re-sync sensors without removing and re-inserting batteries. Optional temperature and humidity calibration is provided for the upmost accuracy, Although calibration is optional and not required, the purpose of calibration is to fine tune or correct for any sensor error associated with the devices margin of error and inevitable sensor drift associated with electronic measurements. The measurement can be adjusted from the console to calibrate to a known source. Also includes time of day alarm. Indoor/Outdoor temperature & humidity Outdoor temperature range: lithium batteries: -40°F to 140°F Outdoor temperature range: non-lithium batteries: -4°F to 140°F Indoor/Outdoor Humidity range 10% to 99% Comfort level and rate of change indicators Scroll mode automatically displays each sensor every 5 seconds Dip switch selectable remote channels Re-sync mode if sensor reception is interrupted Min/Max Memory for indoor/outdoor temperature & humidity resets daily or manually Monitors temperature and humidity in up to 8 remote locations Includes one remote sensors (F007TH) - transmission range of up to 300 feet line of sight (100 feet under most conditions) Frequency: 433 MHz Update Rate: 60 seconds Console Dimensions (LxHxW): 4.50 x 5.0 x 1.00 in LCD Dimensions (LxW): 3.75 x 3.50" Power requirements: Main Unit - 4 x AAA (not included) Remote Sensor - 2 x AAA (not included)
Features & Highlights
- Simple to read, simple to use, and affordable, the WS-08 includes an indoor thermo-hygrometer in the console and can remotely read and update up to eight remote thermo-hygrometer sensors at the same from the large digit, uncluttered display.
- The WS-08 includes one remote thermo-hygrometer and seven additional sensors can be added (F007TH, F007T, F007TP, F007PF) for comprehensive monitoring.
- The display console displays temperature and humidity, minimum and maximum temperature and humidity, which can be reset manually or daily, date and time.
- The scroll mode allows you to view the indoor thermo-hygrometer and remote channels without pressing any buttons. In scroll mode, all of the indoor and detected outdoor sensors will be displayed in five second intervals.
- Each remote sensor includes dip switches for channel selection and units of measure (degF vs degC).
|Item Size:||1 x 4.5 x 4.5 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.53 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.96 x 1.57 x 1.57 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.