Product Description & Reviews
Specifications: Remote temperature range: -40°F to +149°F Indoor temperature range: 32°F to +140°F Temperature accuracy: +/-2.0°F Console Dimensions (LxWxH): 3.5 x 2.5 x 0.6" Synchronized instant reception Low power consumption (over 2 years battery life for both base station and remote sensor) Power requirements: Base station: 2 x "AAA" alkaline batteries (not included) Sensor : 2 x "AAA" alkaline batteries (not included) Transmission frequency: 433MHz Transmission range: up to 120 feetWireless indoor and outdoor temperature, made simple..
Features & Highlights
- Wireless indoor and outdoor temperature, made simple.
- No programming required. Simply insert batteries in the base and remote units, and install the thermometer outside or anywhere where temperature is critical. The outdoor temperature is transmitted to the display console inside.
- The display is simple and easy to read. The remote includes mounting hole for hanging outside or on a wall.
- The display has a desk stand or wall mount. Perfect for placing near the front door before stepping outside.
- The outdoor temperature is transmitted to the display console inside
|Item Weight:||0.13 pounds|
|Item Size:||1.25 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.25 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.4 x 2.3 x 2.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
By Taylor Precision Products
mpn: 1730, ean: 0077784023921,